StegoSOC Agent is a simple log forwarder that forwards your application logs from your server to stegosocs infrastructure. The above pictorial illustrates agents from the left pushing logs to https://your_license.hound.stegosoc.com endpoint.
- The log details pushed from stegosoc agent are encrypted using AES algorithm.
- StegoSOC removes all the personal information such as name, email address, credit card info and address.
- Each customer has a dedicated database with restricted access.
- Root User permissions: StegoSOC uses root permissions to collect logs from files and folders under /var/log folder.
- StegoSOC uses root permissions to keep a check on fim files as described in the console.